Click here to read.
About me . . .
- My dad just bought himself a 44oz soda for $.79. I haven't seen one of these since Bloomberg banned them. 3 hours ago
- @egabbert @thescentsofself Very true 4 hours ago
- @japster2008 @ssusu_you You are both so lucky. 8 hours ago
- Too funny @ssusu_you ! Still getting searches for pork chops and kale caesar salad. Boo! 8 hours ago
- @thescentsofself Thank you, Ari! 8 hours ago
TagsAnswers bacon baked goods beef bread cheese chicken comfort food cook-off cooking from memory CSA culinary zeitgeist Daring Kitchen Challenges dessert easy eggs events family fish Food News fried friends fruit giveaway good cookbooks to own Grandes sauces classiques guest post holiday hors d'oeuvre local no-recipe recipes pasta perfume pork quick and tasty recipes restaurants we love Scent seasonal fall seasonal summer souper duper spring fling vegetarian winging it winter weather warmers
I prepared all this food. The written content and photographs are mine unless otherwise specified. I try out a lot of recipes from other sources, but always give credit where it is due. Of course, sometimes pages disappear, and the links no longer work. If that happens, hopefully I have included enough information for you to find the original source.
This blog is meant to be a convivial space, a place where I can share my thoughts, recipes, and story with you. If you like what you see and want to share it with others, remember to attribute it properly. As a courtesy, please do ask for permission if you want to use my content. It will almost always be granted unless you are using it for commercial purposes.
Also, sometimes I tell you about things that I like. I haven't been paid to do this — but wouldn't that be nice? Picture it: a lifetime's supply of Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt . . .